Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 04, 2006

HEY!HEY!HEY! THROWBACK THURSDAYS CONTEST




Here are 2 more of my very own renditions of the gang. Rudy and Bucky were a blast to sketch out in these silly poses. Sorry I missed posting this on Thursday, but better late than never. So far I have 4 submissions in the...

"HEY!HEY!HEY! THROWBACK THURSDAYS CONTEST"

But there's still roughly 2 weeks left until the 16th deadline. On that note, Ralph Cosentino really digs this whole contest thing and has donated yet ANOTHER PRIZE. That's right! One junior contestant has the opportunity to win this SUPER COOL Cho-Cho figure from www.kaijukidz.com along with his NEW FUNBOY BOOK.

SO IF YOU KNOW ANY KIDDIES, ENCOURAGE THEM TO DRAW UP A SUBMISSION AND POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION FOR THEM! I will be judging all of the artwork with my family on two levels, one GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND one JUNIOR WINNER will be chosen. SPREAD THE WORD!


JUNIOR PRIZE!!!

9 comments:

Chet said...

Aright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a ton,man.

my little sister is a killer drawer(and she only 8)I will gladly inform her about the contest.

and btw,im working on my entry today.

R2K said...

I love it :)

Rozum said...

My daughter is very excited. She's already got one image done, and is thinking about doing another. I'll post her work later this week.

And by the way, Bucky and Rudy look great.

Alina Chau said...

Very nice!

Jazzy Justin said...

Wow, it's like Fat Albert on drugs, man. Seriously, did you slip yourself a little something before drawing these guys? Whatever it is, keep doing it!

Don said...

Got my son all excited about this contest.. I have to post his stuff this week.. and get my own butt movin' on a groovy sketch.

Lovin' the blog, man.

Grape APE said...

sacks, cool idea dude. im gonna try and enter if i got the time to do it. kinda hectic over here. u should give me one of the prizes on g.p. anyways..lol

Jim Mehsling said...

Hello. Great Contest!

Here is my contribution:
cartooncaveman.blogspot.com

(I don't think my first post worked--sorry if this posts twice)

Thanks
Jim

Rozum said...

My daughter's entry can be found at:

http://johnrozum.blogspot.com/2006/03/russell-vs-chicken-heart.html