Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2006

GANGSTA GRILLZ

WARNING! HOLD YOUR COFFEE CUP TIGHT WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP.

Okay, This has nothing to do with Animation or art, but if you want to start the day off with a gut busting laugh, then you gotta see GRILLZ . This clip stars P. Sean and Nicky J. lip syncing "GRILLZ" by Nelly. Dig the kid mean mugging in the background. LMAO!

Even better, If you still have some breath left, peep BACK THEN. Check out kid DJ'ing on the bed in the background (dead serious). I love some of Hip Hop's shining moments. These two kids will probably end up making films in hollywood.....or directing music video's for J Lo and 50 cent. Above all, it looks like they're having fun. I'm glad the wonderful web wasn't around when I was their age. You'd probably catch my butt moon walking across the screen with a million zippers on my jacket screaming "Who's BAD!"

2 comments:

Lyndon said...

The only thing I saw funnier than those two was the comeback video for Mc Hammer. Hammer's New Video Look

dan said...

Make me wonder if what that kid has around his neck is a Special Olympics Medal?