Total Pageviews

Friday, June 02, 2006

YO GABBA GABBA!



When I saw this over at DRAWN, I was amped and had to post it up to share. YO GABBA GABBA! is a kid's show created by a group of artists for ages 1 and up. The host is (get this) a DJ named Lance Rock (too cool) who has a group of friendly toy monsters stashed away in his boom box. I hope one of the networks snatch this thing up to put on the air, better yet, keep it online to keep it's creative freedom. The show looks great! Watch the trailer below and see what you think.



Peep thier site here....
YO GABBA GABBA!

5 comments:

The GagaMan(n) said...

This reminds me of that mad Japanese kids show 'Gimmie Gimmie Octopus' from the 70s, only possibly about 12.4% cooler.

michael foster said...

great find. I love it. reminds me when I was a kid watching H.R. Puff n Stuff and basically anything from Sid and Marty Krofft.

Artytoons said...

The New Zoo Revue was just too old school...although Emmy Jo's boots were cool.

A new crew is in the house here! ;-)

Alina Chau said...

Very neat!

Kylafornia said...

I love it, too!
It's got a DeeLite meets Japanese Kids' show. Who needs kids!? :)